Downloading the list(s)

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Leilanae

Downloading the list(s)

Post by Leilanae »

At the top of the Home Page there is a box with a yellow back ground. Click on Learn More
If you are registered with the group, you can request the files.
Scroll down: Click on "How can I keep my Yahoo Groups content"Go to Privacy Dashboard
then Download manager.......follow the directions.......
If you get this far, I'm confident you can get the rest of the way.

------------
This is as far as I can get as they are processing my request. I don't remember if I choose all the groups I belong to or only a few??? (Yahoo knows what groups you belong to.)
Takes a while to receive the files ..........maybe a couple weeks????
Then you will receive an email with little symbols numbered 1, 2, 3 etc indicating each lists compressed file.

Shannon Nelson

Re: Downloading the list(s)

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Gah I get a message, “Your download request has been completed, but no data of this type is available in your account.”
I think I did it a couple of weeks ago, but then didn’t know what came next and didn’t follow through. ????

Shannon

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi Shannon,

Which procedure did you do?
Atb,

Leilanae

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi Shannon,
It does sound like something happened. They may be compiling the lists for you. How many lists are you on?
I did receive an email saying it would take a couple of weeks. Recently, for several days, there were delays and weird things happening when I was trying to use yahoo. I think this was when they were compiling my list of emails.

Things seem to be working OK now, so..........????? I guess I'll get an email with icons to open the compressed downloads.

Atb,

Leilanae

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

PS: I wonder if there is a file on Minutes where things can be filed/saved?

Leilanae

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I understand there is a difference between files and messages. How does this affect the request being made?

t

Return to “Migration Archive”