Some info to help going forward:

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Leilanae

Some info to help going forward:

Post by Leilanae »

Yahoo has made the decision to no longer allow content to be uploaded to the Yahoo Groups site. Don't worry, though, Yahoo Groups is not going away and new groups can still be created.

Beginning October 28, new content won't be able to be uploaded to the site, and all previously posted content on the site will be permanently removed after December 14. Anything you want to keep will need to be downloaded by that date.
What features will go away?
What will happen to the site?
What will happen on October 28?
How can I keep my Yahoo Groups content?
Will I be able to use Yahoo Groups going forward?

You'll still be able to create new groups, communicate with your groups via email, and search for private groups on the site. In addition, admins will continue to have limited access to group settings and administration tools

Leilanae

Re: Some info to help going forward:

Post by Leilanae »

Will I be able to use Yahoo Groups going forward?
You'll still be able to create new groups, communicate with your groups via email, and search for private groups on the site. In addition, admins will continue to have limited access to group settings and administration tools.

Return to “Migration Archive”