Group Update?

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Debra Lamana

Group Update?

Post by Debra Lamana »

Dear Soroush,
Can you please post an update with regard to where (and if) this group may be moving? If you did and I missed it, my apologies.
Thanks, Deb L.

Soroush Ebrahimi

Re: Group Update?

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Dear Deb and everyone
Dr Ardavan Shahrdar (one of the best homeopaths I have come across) is the owner of MINUTUS group. I am only the moderator and cannot make any changes.

I have advised Ardavan of the situation and potential solutions but have not received any response from him.
The telephone of his office does not connect!

I have tried him on WhatsApp.

I have left a message via his sister.

I have made enquiries via colleagues who also know him and as yet have not had a feed-back.
So something very strange is happening!

I am totally at a loss as what is the best move.

But I will continue to make enquiries.
Regards

Soroush
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 18 November 2019 19:38
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Minutus] Group Update?
Dear Soroush,
Can you please post an update with regard to where (and if) this group may be moving? If you did and I missed it, my apologies.
Thanks, Deb L.

Barbara Stephenson

Post by Barbara Stephenson »

Thank you for the update Soroush.
It is very concerning that you have not been able to contact Dr. Ardavan Shahrdar.
Has your sister been back in touch with you to confirm that she passed your message on?
I think we would like to know from her if he is ok or not.
Kind Regards
Barbara

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Soroush

Thanx for your efforts to contact Ardavan. This is very worrying in more than one way.

Please keep trying as it seems you are the only connection we have with him.

t

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

Dear Soroush,

This is very disturbing for us as for you. Let us hope Dr. Shahrdar has not had a return of his health problems and send him healing energy along with our deepest regards.

Peace,
Dale

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

Thanks for your message, Soroush. Yes, we send good wishes for Dr. Ardavan and hope that you will soon hear from him with regard to his health and safety.
In the meantime, YG is still sending out Daily Digests (which is good news) and while the message board service will end in December, YG has stated that it will still support email communication for each Group.
Those of us who have submitted requests for their data through Yahoo Groups, may each receive copies of Minutus archives in addition to other Yahoo Groups where they are subscribers. I am not certain whether it will be the entire archives for each Group or only messages authored by the requestor, as I am waiting for my own data download.
So, should there be a decision to relocate the message archives after December 14, it may still be possible to do this. Deb L.

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Soroush, in a monarchy, when the king is "unavailable" for whatever reason, a regent has to step in and run the kingdom.

It seems that this is the situation Minutus is in now, and you are the best regent we could have.

Joe.
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I think I agree with Joe. Ardavan, despite our respect for him, has not been involved for a very long time
and it would be appropriate to see that he left the group in the hands of Soroush as a trusted steward of the group.

Further, it is also a very practical position as without being able to contact Ardavan, we will be left out in the cold w/o

a group.

t

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

I too have to agree with Joe on this point.

Bob

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi Tanya, I agree. In the mean time I think we can keep going as a group email list? Mercury is direct now, so things should start going forward.
Atb.

Leilanae

Return to “Migration Archive”