Corona/medical martial law

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Heidi Junger

Re: Corona/medical martial law

Post by Heidi Junger »

Maybe we should be panicking about the perhaps planned aftermath of this pandemic, a short (20min, referenced) and interesting video - but not directly related to homeopathy. Episode 086 – Medical Martial Law : The Corbett Report

Episode 086 – Medical Martial Law : The Corbett Report
Heidi
http://paulherscuepidemics.blogspot.com ... -part.html

This blog also contains links to his previous posts

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I have already been talking to people about how this crisis is going to be used to promote right wing agenda.

Increased surveillance, more enforced mass untested vaccines supported by increased co-dependency on the medical

industry and demands for greater government control of our lives, etc. There most likely will be increasing assault on

homeopathy as a bogus protocol with the public buying into this. I think this will be the worse fall out from this

current issue. Health wise I am hearing of ongoing health issues as a residue of the illness which can be quite damaging

lifelong. There is also talk of how the virus can genetically intermingle with human genetics with no possible prediction
of what those impacts can look like as they will also be unpredictable in any human. I think these possibilities frighten

me more than the illness itself which isn't to say that it can be a horrible event to go thru with its potential loss of life.
t
Virus-free. www.avg.com

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

i am with you on all of this,
Heidi
I have already been talking to people about how this crisis is going to be used to promote right wing agenda.

Increased surveillance, more enforced mass untested vaccines supported by increased co-dependency on the medical

industry and demands for greater government control of our lives, etc. There most likely will be increasing assault on

homeopathy as a bogus protocol with the public buying into this. I think this will be the worse fall out from this

current issue. Health wise I am hearing of ongoing health issues as a residue of the illness which can be quite damaging

lifelong. There is also talk of how the virus can genetically intermingle with human genetics with no possible prediction
of what those impacts can look like as they will also be unpredictable in any human. I think these possibilities frighten

me more than the illness itself which isn't to say that it can be a horrible event to go thru with its potential loss of life.
t
Virus-free. www.avg.com

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hey there Tanya,

I say let's not get hysterical about all the terrible things they are doing and will continue to do as long as they are in power. "What can we do as homeopaths?" is the question that I want to push.
I am making a video and a flier to inform my patients about what they can do if they get the virus. I am in Japan, so I have to inform them that homeopaths can treat the coronavirus. Not just inform them of that fact, but also answer how, why and with what. I suspect many people do not know any of that.

So, I am taking Dr. Herscu's instructions and putting them in a layperson's language. You probably have your own take, but as soon as I get my stuff together (in a couple of days), my intention is to share it with anyone. You change it, put your own name on it and run your own campaign. The same goes for the video. I will give you my Keynote/PowerPoint slides and you do your own video. Or you use my video. If you don't know how to do this on the Internet, go on the road and talk to people. As long as we keep our distance from another, we can gather. Whatever. The point is, we need to convince people that we have the most powerful medicine. They have to try it, and it has to work. The idea is to get more people on board. Getting them to go to you for homeopathy is the same as getting them to go to anybody who can do good homeopathy. I am sure others have great ideas about how to do this. We need to share ideas and get this show rolling! There is a crying need!

The next project that is also in the process of getting done is a video teaching homeopaths to do what most of us probably already can do, sort of but don't actually do??? That is, how to use the polarity analysis software. How to solve even a paucity of symptoms cases. With all the stir about homeo prophylaxis, my guess is many homeopaths are not confident that they can find the similum using any standard tools. I have struggled for a long time, so I am not looking down on anyone. I am convinced that Polarity Analysis (PA) (by Heinner Frei) is the easiest way to find it. I use all the tools that I have, but usually, PA finds the curative remedy. Or at least, the first one. The software is quick, accurate and cheap. There may be a place for homeo prophylaxis, but solving cases one at a time will push homeopathy forward and help us all to survive.

Send me all your good vibes so this work gets done soon!

Blessings,
Ellen
Virus-free. www.avg.com

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Excuse me Ellen--I am not hysterical and don't appreciate your characterizing me that way.

I am quite supportive of your efforts as described, however, one case at a time does not change the world.

While working cases, a very necessary thing to do, it is just as important, if not more so, that people begin

to change the way they think and work on bigger levels for a mind shift in the public at large and that
requires thinking and talking larger and promoting bigger ideas. And to be more specific, thinking bigger

is what will save homeopathy from the suppression it suffered for decades and still does. Let me remind

you that the US with its major hegemonic goals and corporate empowerment actively works at affecting

the rest of the world via it economic and military tactics and no country is safe from its reach and includes

Japan. I don't think I need to elaborate on that. All that is needed is to look at the hit homeopathy has

taken in the UK with many practitioners losing a great deal of their practice when the NIH succumbed to

corporate interests and stopped including homeopathy under its coverage.
t
Virus-free. www.avg.com

Rochelle Marsden

Corona/medical martial law

Post by Rochelle Marsden »

Hi Ellen,

We would be struck off if we dared to do that in UK. They are really gunning for us!! I have just seen that even taking Vit C is being blocked as “false news”!!!!
Rochelle
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 14 March 2020 10:39
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com; Heidi
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Re: Corona/medical martial law
Hey there Tanya,
I say let's not get hysterical about all the terrible things they are doing and will continue to do as long as they are in power. "What can we do as homeopaths?" is the question that I want to push.
I am making a video and a flier to inform my patients about what they can do if they get the virus. I am in Japan, so I have to inform them that homeopaths can treat the coronavirus. Not just inform them of that fact, but also answer how, why and with what. I suspect many people do not know any of that.
So, I am taking Dr. Herscu's instructions and putting them in a layperson's language. You probably have your own take, but as soon as I get my stuff together (in a couple of days), my intention is to share it with anyone. You change it, put your own name on it and run your own campaign. The same goes for the video. I will give you my Keynote/PowerPoint slides and you do your own video. Or you use my video.. If you don't know how to do this on the Internet, go on the road and talk to people. As long as we keep our distance from another, we can gather. Whatever. The point is, we need to convince people that we have the most powerful medicine. They have to try it, and it has to work. The idea is to get more people on board. Getting them to go to you for homeopathy is the same as getting them to go to anybody who can do good homeopathy. I am sure others have great ideas about how to do this. We need to share ideas and get this show rolling! There is a crying need!
The next project that is also in the process of getting done is a video teaching homeopaths to do what most of us probably already can do, sort of but don't actually do??? That is, how to use the polarity analysis software. How to solve even a paucity of symptoms cases. With all the stir about homeo prophylaxis, my guess is many homeopaths are not confident that they can find the similum using any standard tools. I have struggled for a long time, so I am not looking down on anyone. I am convinced that Polarity Analysis (PA) (by Heinner Frei) is the easiest way to find it. I use all the tools that I have, but usually, PA finds the curative remedy. Or at least, the first one. The software is quick, accurate and cheap. There may be a place for homeo prophylaxis, but solving cases one at a time will push homeopathy forward and help us all to survive.
Send me all your good vibes so this work gets done soon!
Blessings,

Ellen

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Fro my information, what do you mean by struck off? Removed from your professional association? Jailed by the authorities?

Curious...
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

What homeopaths do best is one at a time. The exceptions are great people like Jeremy Sherr or Paul Herscu. Even they do one at a time, but they also organize groups on the Internet. If we can get the word out to the people we know, that is legal and harder to attack. People just have to know what, how and why we do homeopathy. Rochelle, are you saying that that your busy body quackers will go after you individually? If we do something as an obvious association, I can see getting attacked. But supplying the information that the normal person wants and needs to know through email and social media. That seems safe enough. Maybe you don't want to put up a website. I can see them taking down your website. I have a website and I intend to put up links and information. Dr. Shahrdar's site was attacked. If you are doing something that is totally legal, how could they come after you other than going after your software?
Ellen Madono

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Rochelle Marsden

Post by Rochelle Marsden »

Ellen- unfortunately homeopaths’ social media is being viewed. We daren’t put anything about vaccines on our personal facebook page let alone our business one!! Skeptics try to catch us out and report us. Most of us changed our websites in the light of the ASA witch hunt on us a couple of years ago but we now know ASA have no powers other to put our names on their website as refusing to comply. I have a website because I get most of my new patients through it these days.
Rochelle
Rochelle Marsden MSC RSHom MNWCH

Southport Homeopathic Practice

Registered Homeopath and EFT ( Advanced) Practitioner, Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner

www.southporthomeopathy.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/southporthomeopathicpractice/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621281734568831/

http://www.southporthomeopathy.co.uk/privacy_notice

I am on a register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA)
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 15 March 2020 01:23
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com; Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Re: Corona/medical martial law
What homeopaths do best is one at a time. The exceptions are great people like Jeremy Sherr or Paul Herscu. Even they do one at a time, but they also organize groups on the Internet. If we can get the word out to the people we know, that is legal and harder to attack. People just have to know what, how and why we do homeopathy. Rochelle, are you saying that that your busy body quackers will go after you individually? If we do something as an obvious association, I can see getting attacked. But supplying the information that the normal person wants and needs to know through email and social media. That seems safe enough. Maybe you don't want to put up a website. I can see them taking down your website. I have a website and I intend to put up links and information. Dr. Shahrdar's site was attacked. If you are doing something that is totally legal, how could they come after you other than going after your software?

Ellen Madono

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Ok. I am working it. It is taking all my energy, but I want to give you good materials. You will have written materials and pictures for your own videos. This is the kind of mass movement that I can do. Let homeopathy go viral! Help real people with real problem and somehow things are going to be different. Let Tanya figure out how to make this go viral. I have no idea about social networks etc.

Ellen Madono
Virus-free. www.avg.com

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”