Corona

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Soroush Ebrahimi

Re: Corona

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Dear Colleagues
Just been on a forum with Iranian homeopath colleagues – they are mostly medical doctors.
As opposed to European deaths, which seem to be affecting the aged, in Iran a number of young and reasonably healthy people have died from it – even doctors and nurses.
CT scans of the lungs show that the lungs are very quickly compromised and it seems that the virus affects the lung cells directly, leading to their quick destruction rapidly leading to death. This is based on reports but I have not seen any autopsy reports on the condition of the lungs.
One had put a video of a guy who displays a dry but 3 rapid coughs. If you remember the Banerjee cough YouTubes I posted sometime ago, this resembles the cough of Curprum. Curprum has a lot of lung problems and even cyanosis.
As far as UK is concerned, I wonder how we can obtain the reports of progression of symptoms from early to late stages. Such reports would greatly help us to identify the GE for each stage.
Regards

Soroush

jenia.grossman

Post by jenia.grossman »

Hi Soroush and others collectively working on the genus,
Fyi: Jeremy Sherr has created a repository of homeopathic symptoms of COVID-19 from confirmed cases for all to figure out the genus. The goal is to have at least 100 cases to have a solid base to work with.

You can access the cases here:

http://c19.oinf.info/proving/ck7gkughpj ... 50qpu6lnsi

As he wants cases to be entered in a particular format for an easier research, he will do the formatting himself and for now asks to send confirmed cases by email to Dynamis@dynamis.edu
Jenia Grossman.

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

This is intriguing, but so far only the first 8 cases have any symptoms attached to them, and some are so common and non-descriptive that they’re of little use in repertorization. No indication how the cases were treated or how they responded, which makes me wonder if it was a homeopath who was doing the case-taking and treating.

Still, it’s fun to repertorize the cases posted to see what emerges.
Peace,
Dale

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Hi Soroush,

What is the smoking frequency in Iran? Air pollution? Healthy nutrition? Older people might have built a stronger immunity over the years...

Joe.
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Is smoking common in that age group in Iran — or any other likely source of compromised lungs?
Shannon

Veronique Bouan

Post by Veronique Bouan »

Dear Soroush,
I ask your permission to translate and transmit your mail to our french forum planetHomeo and our Homeo skype group.
Thank you for your dedication vto minutus.
Véronique
Le mer. 11 mars 2020 13:34, finrod@finrod.co.uk [minutus] > a écrit :

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Once a week seems like a really peculiar dosage for vitamin C, even if not in the face of a disease state.
That’s weird, seems more like a “designed to fail”. Any chance it’s a typo?

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

What I should have said is that often with IV vit C they do not do it daily. But the dose should be higher

and at least 2-3x/week.

However, do you recall a case from Australia/New Zealand a few yrs back. Woman was dealing with her

husband with cancer and for some reason they moved from 1 country to the other where the medical

establishment refused to continue the high dose IV Vit C. Surprisingly, even on infrequent 25g IV this man healed

quite well as I recall. So once again, individual differences are key.

So let's hope this China study produces good resutls.
t

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Wonder if any are from Aftica, his area in particular?

t

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Dear Dale,
These symptoms are so light. How can they be confirmed Coronavirus symptoms? In Japan, you would not get tested unless you were famous, powerful or very sick.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”