Maria/BIH: Please Read

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Debra Lamana

Maria/BIH: Please Read

Post by Debra Lamana »

Hello Maria,
Is a move to the BIH site still a possibility for the Minutus group?
If Minutus were to move to the BIH site, can you please advise what such a partnership would look like, meaning, would there be a separate archived section for Minutus messages only or would they be combined with BIH archives? I suspect that the members would prefer that the Minutus archives be stored (and accessed) separately to preserve the sense of continuity for the group.

Additionally, is there capacity for an independent discussion group for Minutus members or would all discussions be combined with BIH students' discussions?

It would be very helpful to find out all possibilities because the time for decision making is very short. Thanks, Deb

Jeri Honderd

Re: Maria/BIH: Please Read

Post by Jeri Honderd »

hello, I hope when and if the move happens that all of us will be moved along with it. I do not comment much on this website but I follow it like a hawk.

Sincerely
Jeri Honderd
Family Homeopathy
Healing is not forcing the sun to shine, but letting go of that which
blocks the light." ~ Stephen and Ondrea Levine

Maria Bohle

Re: Maria/BIH: Please Read

Post by Maria Bohle »

Hello everyone.

Happy to host you all if we can.
I need someone to work with on this. Dont really have the time right now. Who can help?

Return to “Migration Archive”