YG Changes (Case: 30032169) [ref:3l00000xo9B4AAI:ref]ppin

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Vicki Satta

YG Changes (Case: 30032169) [ref:3l00000xo9B4AAI:ref]ppin

Post by Vicki Satta »

Me too. That is why I wrote all of that @#$% about getting permission. Ryan (the guy from Yahoo who is helping me/us… said we need to take a poll… not sure about what… I guess where we are moving and get agreement.

It would be IDEAL if the list owner came with us, but if he isn’t responding then we go ahead and do what Ryan said to do.

For both reasons I am absolutely opposed to Chuck's web designer for profit being employed. He refuses even answer the simplest question about what it would cost us to undo such a relationship. This is very bad business.

I agree 100%. Write a proposal about the sites you found. We will include it in the poll.
I AGREE 100%
Not! I’ve been trying to figure out even if we could do it without the listowner. We cannot wait any longer.

Please send this to Zdena because my email to her goes to SPAM. I agree with you 100% and you could send an email and ask Jason Goodman what ever happened with that Mike guy and did he ever try to charge him? Jason is too smart to be duped.

Vicki

Return to “Migration Archive”