DOG with Leaky Heart Valve....

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ginny Wilken

Re: DOG with Leaky Heart Valve....

Post by Ginny Wilken »

I use Crataegus pretty often, for my own arrhythmias and threadiness. I also used it for my OLD dog, who was ill with everything, one of which was a murmur, and who was on Lasix towards his passing. It seems to have an instantaneous strengthening and quieting effect. 30c or 200c is commonly available, and I would be cautious - using one dose and waiting to see.
He's drinking water because he needs it; the Lasix pulls fluid out of his tissues, where he has been accumulating it around his heart. But his body interprets this pooling of fluid as a lack of hydration elsewhere.
The communicator should be able to get a read on his desires and intentions. Dogs often stay with us longer than they might, because they are concerned about our ability to get along without them. This is especially true, perhaps, of "heart" dogs, who come to help us. Ask what HE wants, and give him permission to tell you.
As long as he is eating, even a bit, he probably wants to stay longer:)
ginny

--

Ginny Wilken

gwilken@fastmail.fm

Ginny Wilken

Post by Ginny Wilken »

Thank you, Joe! Gemmo is out of my experience. I have, however, used tincture of hawthorn when that was readily available, and it also worked immediately and well.
ginny

--

Ginny Wilken

gwilken@fastmail.fm

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I have seen this with cats, too, that they stay for us. One cat passed and came back to life and stayed for another 2 yrs.

Another cat who passed had his spirit hang around my house for a couple of yrs till I got involved with something that took my time.

During this period my neighbor cat came over daily as if looking my cat or visiting with his spirit. My experiences taught me how

spiritually and emotionally connected our animal companions are with us.
I agree with Ginny about the animal communicator and asking what the dog wants/needs and giving him permission to leave if he is ready.

Peace

t

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Give it a try, you will be surprised.
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”