Tick

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Jean Doherty

Tick

Post by Jean Doherty »

We have removed it with the tweezer technique but is there not now a better way. ??ice ,spray with something?
Sure have heard something but mind went blank and can not find it online.
My beautiful granddaughter!
Ledum 200c vial empty but used 30c

Lynn Cremona

Re: Tick

Post by Lynn Cremona »

Hi Jean,
I carry an item called Tick Key, attached to my key chain. Bought a
bunch of them for gifting.
http://www.tickkey.com/
Best,
Lynn
-----
On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 08:30 AM, Jean Doherty clellyd@bigpond.com
[minutus] wrote:

Soroush Ebrahimi

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

If your vial is empty, add a little alcohol into it and there is enough remedy substance on the walls to give you more of the remedy.

Soroush
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 24 December 2018 13:31
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Minutus] Tick
We have removed it with the tweezer technique but is there not now a better way. ??ice ,spray with something?
Sure have heard something but mind went blank and can not find it online.
My beautiful granddaughter!
Ledum 200c vial empty but used 30c

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

My nurse-practitioner has a nifty stainless steel tool she uses — but it runs a couple hundred bucks. Animal supply stores might offer some new tools, or you can use your nails.

The problem with using tweezers (which I do use for the tinier ticks) is that their pressure might cause the tick to regurgitate into the opening it’s created.

Peace,
Dale

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

http://ticksafe.com.au/tick-bite-first-aid/

This was what was in my mind somewhere . Unfortunately not available.
Think we did use proper tweezer technique but it had been scratched and rubbed before identified so hope for best.
Thank you for responses.
Happy Christmas Jean

Julie L

Post by Julie L »

Get the tick key. Keep the tick and send for testing.
Julie Lachman, ND
Pennsylvania, USA

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

Thought of that later. Thank you.. Hopefully the 30c will have been Ok. Can still do that and up the potency. Jean

Pauline Ashford

Post by Pauline Ashford »

HI jean – I have used a spray can of instant cold which stops them in their tracks and makes removal easier – have also heard putting paw paw ointment or Vaseline completely over tick will make it pull out itself but don’t disturb tick to much awhile applying. – If body comes out but head remains in – leave it alone as body will push it out by itself later and more you play with it the more any venom left in the head is injected.
If it is a shell back ie paralysis tick – I have a remedy called Ixodes H – 30C and 200C – it is made from the paralysis tick – I use it in adults children and animals – I live in high tick area – if the bite is reacting badly and they are quite sick (or in animals case becoming paralysed – back legs always go first – I give it in alternation with ledum – 2 hrly – ie ledum30 - 2hrs – ixodes 30 – 2 hrs ledum 30 ……………………….. until you see a response then go to on return of symptoms once they begin to improve – have saved many animals – cats dogs calves with this protocol and helped many humans as well. Lathyrus also comes in with paralysis of the hind legs in animals.
Have found if the swelling is gross and face mouth throat are swelling or anaphylaxis – then do Apis instead of ledum and still alternate with ixodes ON the way to hospital where they can manage the airway – and keep giving while at hospital – have found that often by the time they have finally seen patient and star6t a plan of attack the remedies are starting to work and they often then just observe for 24 hours or so.
Regards Pauline
Pauline Ashford

Maleny Homeopathy

B. Health Science – Comp Med; Adv Dip Health Science - Hom

Homeopathy, Dorn spinal and headache treatment,

Lymphatic drainage massage, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Reiki

130 Ansell Rd, Witta, QLD 4552 Ph 07.54944101

paulineashford@dodo.com.au

www.malenyhomeopathy.com

Hrs: Tues 12-9pm, Wed & Thurs 9-5

Please Note: if you ring in the ½ hour before I start – you have a better chance of being able to speak to me in person.
PLEASE NOTE: I WILL NOT BE IN CLINIC FROM 2PM FRIDAY 20TH DEC AND WILL BE BACK IN CLINIC ON TUES 8TH Jan 2019

I will be monitoring my emails through that time most days – so if you have any urgent enquiries please email. Also email for any appts needed on my return. Happy and safe holidays to you all! Regards Pauline
Virus-free. www.avast.com

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

Thank you Pauline. Very useful to know.
Granddaughter seems fine about 4 doses of Ledum 30c ad then whatever remnants in 200c vial. Then used a few doses of Hepar sulph as in orthodox they use antibiotic
Was worried as she had scratched and rubbed area. Was middle of night when found it.
Those tick extractors found online look nifty. We used a pair of nail scissors with curved ends which helped to get under tick
So good to have options at ones finger tips.
Thank you again.. You are obviously very useful in your community, Jean
Virus-free. www.avast..com

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

excellent info.

ty

t
Virus-free. www..avast..com

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”