GOUT IN FINGER

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Pauline Ashford

GOUT IN FINGER

Post by Pauline Ashford »

HI I am hoping for some help with rubrics/remedies for the following pictures of a finger knuckle – the person in question has had hardened tophi on this knuckle for some time – in his latest acute episode – only in this finger – it has flared – and the hard tophi has softened – knuckle inflamed but seems to have pockets of ?pus? within the capsule? He was doing a weightloss diet and this was likely triggered by detoxing during the diet (he lost 10 kg fairly rapidly)
The patient is always better for heat on the gouty parts. He does well on Lycopodium and occasionally Calc Carb. Uses Colchicum, Pulsatilla and Belladonna for acute relief as per indicated symptoms. This time none of those remedies are helping with this subacute? Stage that looks like a septic joint?– pain not as great but still very wary of anyone touching or knocking the finger.
Anyway hoping for some insights regards Pauline
Pauline Ashford

Maleny Homeopathy

B. Health Science – Comp Med; Adv Dip Health Science - Hom

Homeopathy, Dorn spinal and headache treatment,

Lymphatic drainage massage, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Reiki

130 Ansell Rd, Witta, QLD 4552 Ph 07.54944101

paulineashford@dodo.com.au

www.malenyhomeopathy.com

Hrs: Tues 12-9pm, Wed & Thurs 9-5

Please Note: if you ring in the ½ hour before I start – you have a better chance of being able to speak to me in person.
Virus-free. www.avast.com

Pauline Ashford

Re: GOUT IN FINGER

Post by Pauline Ashford »

Sorry the pictures don’t seem to have come through trying again
Pauline Ashford

Maleny Homeopathy

B. Health Science – Comp Med; Adv Dip Health Science - Hom

Homeopathy, Dorn spinal and headache treatment,

Lymphatic drainage massage, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Reiki

130 Ansell Rd, Witta, QLD 4552 Ph 07.54944101

paulineashford@dodo.com.au

www.malenyhomeopathy.com

Hrs: Tues 12-9pm, Wed & Thurs 9-5

Please Note: if you ring in the ½ hour before I start – you have a better chance of being able to speak to me in person.
Virus-free. www.avast.com

Dale Moss

Re: GOUT IN FINGER

Post by Dale Moss »

You might take a look at Lithium-carb., which covers the gouty nodosities in his fingers, is better from hot water, and has an aversion to being touched.

Peace,
Dale

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”