Testing

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Carol Boyce

Re: Testing

Post by Carol Boyce »

I can see emails from 4 other regular posters.
Just finding my way around. Am confused by the term 'Subscription" - is this a paid message board? If so what are the charges?
I'm finding it hard to understand why Ardavan / Soroush did not enegae about this - especially at a time when the kind of archive we had created is more important than ever?
Carol B

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I have the same concerns. I also wonder how Peter got Soroush's and Ardavan's phone numbers to contact them

as he wrote in another post. I am not comfortable with all the costs that are showing up which was one of the issues

we had awhile back. Yahoo would have been cheaper. Now we are asked to pay money to download a program to

personally get our archive files so that Peter will at some point upload the files to Rife.
Minutus really suffered from a heavy state of inertia on this issue. The group is in sore need of a remedy!

t

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Just briefly as I am out of town today.
There is no charge to be a member of this group. Subription refers to simply joining the group. The Rife group have already paid the $220 groups.io charges for premium features needed for the transfer. Minutes are here as guests of the Rife group. The charges for downloads are to help cover our costs with archiving and restoring the data. We have to pay for special software to get that done.
Sent from BlueMail

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

It seems (to me, anyway) that Soroush (who was only the moderator) was waiting for guidance from Ardavan — and he, like apparently everyone else, was unable to make contact for some time, due to circumstances where Ardavan lives, and I am embarrassed to have forgotten which (currently struggling) country that is, ouch…

I think this is a situation where we might as well be generous in our assumptions, and assume that everyone was doing the best they could! (PollyAnna speaking here. :-) But…)

Remember too, we had I think three people making solid offers of a solution, but there was no solution that felt okay to everyone in the group, and no one who stepped in as a leader of our multi-headed gaggle, to make a decision! What’s that phrase, “Perfect is the enemy of Good”, something like that?

Anyway…. Hi!

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

And thank you for all of that!!!!!

Victoria Mashevsky

Post by Victoria Mashevsky »

Can everyone see Joe's post? My inbox does not show it. I do see everyone else's messages.

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I got a post in my email program from Joe on 12-17

t

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Do you mean this one?
------------

You and me, we are....

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind”
—————
It did arrive at my inbox.

Victoria Mashevsky

Post by Victoria Mashevsky »

Yes, just his test message. Somehow did not get through. All is well now.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”