Map Dot Fingerprint Dystrophy

harleysc

Map Dot Fingerprint Dystrophy

Post by harleysc »

Does anyone know of a homeopathic remedy for Map Dot Fingerprint Dystrophy (loose cornea)?  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Roger Savage

Re: Map Dot Fingerprint Dystrophy

Post by Roger Savage »

As usual, Harley, we homeopaths need more information that just the disease name! We need a lot more symptoms, including how this condition is affecting you, in order to have any focused idea of what remedy you will need. Can you give lots more information?
Sincerely
Roger Savage

harleysc

Post by harleysc »

Yes! Sorry about that. I get intense pain in my right eye when I'm sleeping, usually around 3am leaving residual pain in my eye and profuse tears. The pain subsides during the day, the tears usually remain. The vision in this eye is not clear (blurry, halo). From what I've been told by doctors, my cornea is not fully attached to my eye and moves during sleep when the eye is dry. The unclear vision is a result of the cornea being lumpy from the movement and not sitting flatly on my eye. Please let me know if more information is needed. Thank you.

harleysc

Post by harleysc »

To clarify, I am looking for a suggested remedy to fully attach the cornea to my eye. Thanks.

Roger Savage

Post by Roger Savage »

I've repertorised your symptoms Harley. The problem with trying to prescribe on these purely objective symptoms is that we are left with too many choices. I would have to choose among many remedies scoring highly..... but I might be inclined to go for Euphrasia first, with Ruta as back-up, but without more information it's not sure and sound prescribing. I hope you've already been medically assessed, and if you have already got a homeopath then please go to them for a thorough consultation. But if you haven't already got a homeopath, and since I've started on this with you, you are welcome to consult me online. ~ Roger Savage

Return to “Advice requested”