Interest in zhomeo, Lou Klein's lectures on miasms, nosode...

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

Interest in zhomeo, Lou Klein's lectures on miasms, nosode...

Post by Ellen Madono »

Dear Peggy,

I am taking names and will get back to you. Maybe next month as a deadline?? I will put that in my schedule. Right now, I have to get a video up so homeopaths can use the incredible accuracy of Heinner Frei's Polarity Analysis. I am struggling, because I have to get the video made and also contact others. I am not into networking, so learning and building ways to do this are a big job.

Anyway, look at Zhomeo.com.
Lou says he can put up a few videos for public viewing. If I can get some more people, I will let you know. Maybe this has to be part of my networking effort. Please contact anyone who you think might be interested. We can use Zoom.com and have our own talk sessions. His work is absolutely amazing.
Best,
Ellen Madono

Peggy Chipkin

Re: Interest in zhomeo, Lou Klein's lectures on miasms, nosode...

Post by Peggy Chipkin »

Sounds good Ellen Thank you

Peggy

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

I have not been able to access HOPE {Sankaran using Zoom though registered and accepted for talks .
Louis Kleim one of the great Homeopaths.. I heard him lecture many years ago and still remember some of his insights..
Good Luck, Jean

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi,

You are the second person to respond to my invitation to a study group based on Lou Klein's lectures on zhomeo. How would you like the study group to unfold? As you know, he has a forum but it is not very active. We may be the only ones using it. Or we could just use email. I would try to stay ahead of the group and send around summaries of lectures.
How much of the course did you do? Do you remember where you covered?
I wonder why you got overwhelmed. We would like to avoid that.

Best,
Ellen Madono

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”