Video from Venkata Subramanian

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
APEX PRECITECH

Video from Venkata Subramanian

Post by APEX PRECITECH »

Look at this . This is a patient from India being taken by ambulance. This type of panting is extreme. What is the rubric ?
Panting
Jerking
Hysterical( paroxysmal)

tely49

Re: Video from Venkata Subramanian

Post by tely49 »

Wow. Is this a Covid-19 case?
Tely

APEX PRECITECH

Post by APEX PRECITECH »

Yes

Healthseeker

Post by Healthseeker »

Venkata,

Looking at her, she is exhausted, so Carbo veg comes to mind, as a matter of some urgency. However, this out of control cough brings to mind my own recent experience where I had the flu a month or so ago and could not stop coughing afterwards. At times Drosera seemed well indicated, at other times, Spongia tosta. Both helped, but not for long and less and less. At this point, I was having coughing spasms out of control, even to the point of not being able to breathe at all during the long spasms. I started on Sambucus nigra then. What brought me to Sambucus is that I was also drenched in sweat at times. Not all day, but the sweat did happen every day (actually, mine was at night), and it was profuse. I started taking the Sambucus 6C (the lowest I had - but you can also use the straight tincture or extract) several times a day. Every time I would feel the coughing spell approach. It started working immediately. The first day I must have reached for it about 8-10 times, at least. The second day, about 5-6 times. Then I was using it for several more days 3 times a day, although I was almost symptom-free by the third day. The sweating receded too, although more slowly than the coughing.

Suki

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

APEX PRECITECH

Post by APEX PRECITECH »

Hello Suki

Do you think her heaves are coughs ? Imo They are her frantic efforts to breathe. Especially the exhalation is difficult.

The Covid patients are out of bounds for us. So we do not know the time modalities. Also, the cumulative case taking of at least 20 patients from at least three or four location can help zero in on a genus.

Your experience is interesting. In December, my wife had a sore throat that developed into a mild fever and nightly cough and difficult breathing. Carbo v came in the beginning, then one dose of merc and bell which partially worked. The throat condition persisted throughout Then finally I had to give Ars based only on cough and breathing. The cough hurting the abdomen and aggravating her umbilical hernia. (Watery dose of 30 c). Much help.

At the close, after the fever when she had enough strength, I introduced some pranayama for wheezing and yogasanas to heal the hernia and that was the spectacular part. She was up and cooking the next day onwards.

My father too had a coughing spell after a fever (after my wife ) and docs suspected emphysema. The rattle and the cough which yielded nothing. After antibiotics did nothing, my humble Antim tart -30 c worked magic. One of my employees who turned up after a flu at about the same time had cough and her face was blushed with visible breathing difficulty. I saw no connection to the other two and simply gave her bry 6c just for the "cough after flu" routine . It restored her well.

These attacks are close cousins of Covid 19 , but we are allowed to date it officially only after the dates given by governments. Every case I saw had breathing difficulty.

www.avast.com

Healthseeker

Post by Healthseeker »

Venkata,

You are right! I saw it only on a tiny screen the first time. Also, I didn't get the sound before. But now, on the PC, I can see she is definitely trying to get air in. Not sure about the out part... I would definitely start with Carbo veg. She is exhausted with it all. I would also note that she has a tendency to roll towards her right when trying harder to breathe, but is more quiet about it when her head is rolled to her left.
Hepar comes to mind, although Grindelia, Staphysagria, Antimonium tart may seem more appropriate. She looks like she might have done better in a more upright position too.

I was reading Rajan Sankaran's post re his former student using Camphora 1M on some 50 cases in Iran. He said he was tempted to call it a genus epidemicus. A nurse I know was having a very bad sinus infection last week with a terrible headache and all her upper teeth hurting on one side. Since she is far away from me and not (yet) into homeopathy, I suggested she try sniffing some camphor. She said she didn't have any on hand, but she was going to try a eucalyptus steam instead. Later, it turned out that she remembered having some Vicks Vaporub on hand, so she used that in the steam. It opened up her sinuses in minutes and her headache and toothache were gone for the rest of the day. The sinus thing did come back a little still for a couple more days, but she repeated the Vicks steam treatment each time and it went away for good. Camphor has done some amazing things over the years, even at full strength. I wonder if the woman in your video might not have benefited from a similar treatment? It would be more easily available than respirators and would still be closer to the realm of conventional medicine, and thus easier to suggest to the powers that be...

Suki

www.avast.com

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”