Covid 19 and Sil 6X Schussler Salt

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Soroush Ebrahimi

Covid 19 and Sil 6X Schussler Salt

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Dear All
I have been in communication with colleague Dr Arash Ahmadi in Tehran who is an expert on Schussler salts.
He reports that he has had 100% success with everyone in outpatients that he has prescribed for in various stages of Corona virus infection. It has also been tried in ICUs but not under his supervision, still with good results but not in every case. Apis is being mentioned by other colleagues because of swelling of airways.
I believe a large number of colleagues know little about Schussler salts. This of course applies greatly to myself.
Of note is that fact the that Schussler salts are prepared through Trituration throughout. Of special note is that when homeopathic C4, C5 and C6 are prepared through trituration, special and extra powers are awakened released from them. The earliest mention I have seen is in Margaret Tyler’s book where she discusses Nat-m’s preparation by lighthouse keepers! For more information please see http://www.hahnemanninstituut.nl/6/115/introduction-c4/
Silica as an element is widely spread in all parts of the body.
Sil as a homeopathic remedy cleans and sweeps out anything not wanted by the body – removes infections and allows healing to take place – effectively speeding up healing.
What Arash has noted is that patients go into the Sil phase some days before the usual symptoms start.
Signs indicating Covid 19:

Usually slow manifestation of symptoms – although they can also be fast.

Mania for cleaning. Continuously washing their hands. Fear of disease. (Similar to Ars)

No sense of smell and or taste or both.

Vertigo

Low appetite and low/No energy – the person wants to sleep or lie down.

Fever alternating with shivering.

Dry cough – from deep down.

Chest (ribs) pain from coughing.

Sore throat.

Pains in the chest and the sternum – especiall the top part of the sternum.

Breathlessness Sitting

Diarrhea

Nightly anxiety and restlessness – waking with it (Similar to Ars)

HOT inside but external chill and shivering.

Has lots of covers on his bed – sticks hands and feet out for a short while – this can cause coughing.

Hot – Red face but cold ands and feet.

Head sweat during sleep or eating.

Change of temperature causes coughing

A variety of headaches – left sinus affected usually. Sweating with headache

Left abdominal pains

Better for hot drinks.
Preparation: One pillule in 7 teaspoons of water.

Must AVOID minty toothpaste (brush teeth with salt) and coffee.

Dosage: 1 plastic teaspoon every 12 hours. In critical cases every 8 hours.

When symptoms have gone away – 1 dose every 24 hours for a total of dosing period of 14 days.
Rest and remain in isolation.
Regards

Soroush

Soroush Ebrahimi

Re: Covid 19 and Sil 6X Schussler Salt

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Dear All
I have been in communication with colleague Dr Arash Ahmadi in Tehran who is an expert on Schussler salts.
He reports that he has had 100% success with everyone in outpatients that he has prescribed for in various stages of Corona virus infection. It has also been tried in ICUs but not under his supervision, still with good results but not in every case. Apis is being mentioned by other colleagues because of swelling of airways.
I believe a large number of colleagues know little about Schussler salts. This of course applies greatly to myself.
Of note is that fact the that Schussler salts are prepared through Trituration throughout. Of special note is that when homeopathic C4, C5 and C6 are prepared through trituration, special and extra powers are awakened released from them. The earliest mention I have seen is in Margaret Tyler’s book where she discusses Nat-m’s preparation by lighthouse keepers! For more information please see http://www.hahnemanninstituut.nl/6/115/introduction-c4/
Silica as an element is widely spread in all parts of the body.
Sil as a homeopathic remedy cleans and sweeps out anything not wanted by the body – removes infections and allows healing to take place – effectively speeding up healing.
What Arash has noted is that patients go into the Sil phase some days before the usual symptoms start.
Signs indicating Covid 19:

Usually slow manifestation of symptoms – although they can also be fast.

Mania for cleaning. Continuously washing their hands. Fear of disease. (Similar to Ars)

No sense of smell and or taste or both.

Vertigo

Low appetite and low/No energy – the person wants to sleep or lie down.

Fever alternating with shivering.

Dry cough – from deep down.

Chest (ribs) pain from coughing.

Sore throat.

Pains in the chest and the sternum – especiall the top part of the sternum.

Breathlessness Sitting

Diarrhea

Nightly anxiety and restlessness – waking with it (Similar to Ars)

HOT inside but external chill and shivering.

Has lots of covers on his bed – sticks hands and feet out for a short while – this can cause coughing.

Hot – Red face but cold ands and feet.

Head sweat during sleep or eating.

Change of temperature causes coughing

A variety of headaches – left sinus affected usually. Sweating with headache

Left abdominal pains

Better for hot drinks.
Preparation: One pillule in 7 teaspoons of water.

Must AVOID minty toothpaste (brush teeth with salt) and coffee.

Dosage: 1 plastic teaspoon every 12 hours. In critical cases every 8 hours.

When symptoms have gone away – 1 dose every 24 hours for a total of dosing period of 14 days.
Rest and remain in isolation.
Regards

Soroush

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Dear Soroush,
Do you mean they are only prepared through trituration and not through dilution? I know you are not an expert, but maybe others are. Silicea is sand. I wonder if you could grind up your own. It is hard for me to imagine sand mixing with sugar. My husband says when you grind something hard like sand, it becomes very hot instantaneously at the point of contact with the mortar. I have never used them. I am curious. My husband is a material scientist.
Blessings,
Ellen

RC

Post by RC »

Soroush,

You are speaking about Tissue Salts correct. I get mine from Hylands 1000 in bottle. If we think about giving our cells what they need - tissue salts this makes sense. The ones I use dissolve in the mouth. I usually take 4 sublingual when i feel a cold and do so a few times a day. I have never diluted in water -boy a bottle would last so much longer.
My question for Dr.Ahmadi is are they supposed to be dissolved in water? Are they as effective with 1 that goes through trituration in water. I realize they are homeopathic so I guess I have just answered my own question. I have always treated them differently. Would like more of a discussion on them. i found Dr. Ahmadi’s results interesting.
Robin

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Yes, I am very confused about them.

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Hi Soroush:

I find your mail extremely interesting. I too have always viewed the cell salts as a secondary treatment over the years. However, in the most recent couple of years I have seen some very beneficial results wherein I now have a much greater respect for them . You also have answered a lingering question I've has which has been, can these salts been diluted.

thks

bob

tely49

Post by tely49 »

Thank you for posting this, Soroush. Can this be used preventatively, too?
Tely

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”