[CATWELL] studying homeopathy

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

[CATWELL] studying homeopathy

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi Deb,

I am putting up a video on Polarity Analysis (PA). It is free. I have been putting up free videos for people who do not understand homeopathy at all. That is just too hard. The road is too long or I am tired. So, the video that I want to put up is if only for people who understand a little. I think you understand a lot more than a little. I just have to get other work done. This is so you will be able to do Covid cases. Cat cases too, but I am mainly thinking of covoid cases. I had a hard time with a dying cat leukemia case and could not do it with PA. So, I am not saying you will be able to do every case. The other day I had 2 flu cases. Both were taking antibiotics and suppressing their symptoms. Why antibiotics? I am lost. They both worked out fine. Covid is just the flu in terms of homeopathy remedy searching. My site address https://www.tokyohomeopathy.com/begin-homeopathy Probably you have seen all this. I haven't gotten up to teaching the software in these videos. I just put them up to give you the idea.

Maybe I should just make a version of the PA lesson that I have prepared already and show it to you. You can tell me where I am not making sense. Then after I get your comments, I will do it again. Send me an answer, or anyone else who wants to be in the guinea pig group, let me know.

The PA costs 200 dollars for life ownership and much less for shorter periods of time.

The problem with people using most software is there is too much garbage in so they get garbage out answers. Also, the software database is too big and unreliable. Also except for The Complete, the software interface is too complex. Most of all, a high level of judgment is required. Judgment can only be gained through years of experience. If you don't get effective remedies from your expensive software, you cannot even start building that database. Dr. Frei has done all of that work by collecting a database statistically reliable symptoms from his own cured cases. For the past 20 years.

So, you are working with only 120 remedies, but except for the cases where I cannot get many common modalities like that cat cancer case, I always come up with an effective answer. The cat lived for 2 months on a remedy found through other tricks. I don't have much experience with second remedies. Maybe my cases are just too simple. I have lots of experience with cases that were not working (for years Boo Hoo) but worked with I finally got those modalities in the PA. 120 remedies seems too few, but there are ways to get past that.

I feel a need to get people like you working on COVID cases. That is why I feel pressed to get this work done. I want to see people sharing COVID or flu cases and getting help with getting the right answer. It does not take much teaching if you have the basics already.

Blessings,
Ellen Madono

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”