Strategy for a virus that doesn’t go away

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Leilanae

Re: Strategy for a virus that doesn’t go away

Post by Leilanae »

PS
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-3 ... bcast.html
You can do a search on Starlink satellite and get more info. including how to spot Starlink overhead if it is in your area.

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Another PS: Did you notice the dates of the launches? Would be interesting to compare with what's happening health wise.

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

From my notes:
28 May 2019 Was checking out the Space Weather website for recent aurora photos and there was mention of a Starlink launch: spaceweather.com

“STARLINK SATELLITE FLARES: SpaceX has an idea: Surround the Earth with 12,000 satellites and provide broadband internet to every corner of the globe. The project is called Starlink--and it's getting started. The first 60 Starlink satellites were launched on May 23rd, creating a train of bright lights in the night sky. "It was one of the most
Does anyone know what was happening with Corona around this time? (28 May 2019)
Tanya, are you there or is anybody interested it this?????
-------------------------------------------------------

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

https://www.zdnet.com/article/elon-musk ... t-service/
-------------------------------------------

Chuck Solomon

Post by Chuck Solomon »

Naw, don't start another conspiracy theory, lights in the sky activates c virus.It was likely stolen by
chinese dr's working in level 4 lab in Canada and taken to China to be weaponized and it escaped there. No lights needed. There are plenty of real conspiracies to worry about.like the billionaires we can't trust who own the media and want to control the world along with the central bankers and China.. I don't think they need lights in the sky to reach their goals, just saying. Would think the freq's would be lot lower power than 5G freq's coming..

Chuck
GoNaturalHealing.com Please click on: Amazon (banner) Goes to your page on Amazon. Same low prices, order anything.
I am an approved affiliate for Amazon. Affiliate earnings support site. Thank you. My site offers free info on: Foods, herbs, Homeopathy & case studies explained.
Chuck Solomon 310/795-6629 chucksolomon@yahoo.com
From my notes:
28 May 2019 Was checking out the Space Weather website for recent aurora photos and there was mention of a Starlink launch: spaceweather.com

“STARLINK SATELLITE FLARES: SpaceX has an idea: Surround the Earth with 12,000 satellites and provide broadband internet to every corner of the globe. The project is called Starlink--and it's getting started. The first 60 Starlink satellites were launched on May 23rd, creating a train of bright lights in the night sky. "It was one of the most
Does anyone know what was happening with Corona around this time? (28 May 2019)
Tanya, are you there or is anybody interested it this?????
-------------------------------------------------------

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

They are broadcasting 5G and are planning to add more satellites. Probably $50 a month to receive the 5G signal.

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

The goal is to completely blanket the earth with 5G satellites. So no escape. Same

as mandated drugging of people without real knowledge or consent! Wuhan is blanketed with

10,000 satellites and already having lousy air quality. No wonder the illness hit the public there

so heavily.
Interesting is how much clearer the sky came with the shutdown of that city. And not the only place

this was observed.
t
Virus-free. www.avg.com

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

Thanks for sharing this info and yes, interested and concerned --as it is not just broadband that will be beamed from those satellites, it will be 5G. And there is abundant credible info to support this fact. Elon Musk is making a fortune selling the satellites and selling humanity down the river in the process . . . Deb
They are broadcasting 5G and are planning to add more satellites. Probably $50 a month to receive the 5G signal.

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

I was looking for the first launch date and the onset of Corona to see if there was a correlation. Was interrupted. If I have some extra time later I'll check it out. Or maybe someone else will?

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”