Strategy for a virus that doesn’t go away

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

Strategy for a virus that doesn’t go away

Post by Ellen Madono »

It seems very possible to me that this virus is not going to go away. In that case, just one nosode for everyone or a couple of nosodes is not going to provide an alternative to vaccination. This January, before I even thought of the coronavirus, I used diphtherinum because my father had it as a child, but it did a very good cleanup of my respiratory system. I decided to use it based on Lou Klein’s Miasms and Nosodes. I have a feeling that that kind of deep nosode therapy would be very good for preparation for the virus. I am assuming that eventually we just have to go out and get it and then recover just like we recovered from colds and flu‘s.

People who always take vaccines and all kinds of drugs will do that and actually reduce their immunity. They will live in a separate universe from us. I have a feeling that’s what’s happening anyway.
Sent from myMail for iOS

Carol Orr

Re: Strategy for a virus that doesn’t go away

Post by Carol Orr »

Ellen... my grandfather had malaria before he got married and had children. He starting getting migraines later and died in his sixties from kidney failure due to high blood pressure . His son had petite mal epilepsy and his daughter had migraines in her ear(I know- sounds crazy)which stopped when she had her first child. After I had my first child I started getting migraines which ended after tb remedy and thuya(don’t know which did which). I had a migraine soon after in my belly. A cramp/seizure where I couldn’t move . I knew by the metallic taste in mouth next day that it was some kind of migraine. Didn’t have migraine for 25 years after that. I also have firda diagnosed in 70s where I was told by neurologist that i fell asleep every 15 seconds. I had eeg 4 weeks ago after the 4 day migraine and I guess I still have it but neurologist kicked me out of appt because my blood pressure went to 220 in his office. Told me to go to urgent care. So I’ve been thinking about all this and what did his malaria or the medicine he took for it have to do with what came after. I’d like to get Klein’s book and read about the malaria miasm. Or keep looking for info in the meantime about that miasm. Ya think this nosode would apply to me. Would there have to be a connection between my symptoms and the nosode or does a person just take the nosode because it is there in the background. Anyone know anything about the malarial miasm? Also.. I find it interesting that hormonal change of Pregnancy influenced this background “noise” coming forward or leaving.

Sent from my iPhone

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

My memory is failing me but have you looked in Sankaran's Sensation method which looks distinctily at maismatic layers for understanding the case.

t

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Yes, That’s the sort of thing that Lou is writing about and talking about. But it goes much further than that. So the miasm or remedy for you would not necessarily be malaria. He looks Proving symptoms, clinical history of the remedy, the culture that the remedy comes from, all the normal things we look at when we describe a remedy. I don’t think his book covers malaria. But his course does. The thing is, the symptoms come and go. His way of analysis also puts malaria in I think the third column of Sholten’s periodic table map. So if you had the miasmatic characteristics, then you would look at the other remedies associated with that miasm.

I should warn you, when I took that diphtherinum, I had clear aggravations for a whole month. Overreacted in all of my respiratory areas producing a tremendous amount of mucus. But I didn’t have any feeling of sickness. Finally I had an aggravation of a nosebleed that I’ve never had before. That’s when I knew I needed to stop the remedy. Maybe you could take it more slowly, or that’s what I should’ve done.But I was pretty happy to see my rheumatism go and I didn’t mind the pace.

I’m thinking we’re going to all have to strengthen her immune system. Vithoukas In levels of health talks about evaluating that system. I think even allopathy having a very good evaluation of the immune system would be a much better idea than vaccinations.
Sent from myMail for iOS
Sunday, March 29, 2020 12:29 +0900 from minutus@yahoogroups.com :

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

That is very simplistic compared to what Lou Klein is doing. He’s building on that but there’s much more to it. Similar to doctor Shadhar, The number of Miasms explode and the relationships between them also become very complex.
Sent from myMail for iOS
Sunday, March 29, 2020 12:45 +0900 from minutus@yahoogroups.com :

Chuck Solomon

Post by Chuck Solomon »

Magrafew is a good herbal remedy that stopped my years of migraines that was coming from my IBS, but I think it has been discontinued. The herb in it is Feverfew, however, so that could be very helpful to be taken in capsules or as a tea, Thuja would be useful also, was for me. I also do well with, when indicated, Berberius V. followed by Nat Sulph when indicated.

I also do well with Kyo-Green tabs, greens blend of wheat & barley grass, chlorella and kelp powder, fos from chicory - I chew them and swallow with water, then follow with China 30c in water, couple doses, and then Carbo Veg, few doses - works wonders for IBS.

Talk bout immune support, my new Dr (DO in La Mesa, CA) gave me Transfer Factor Multi-Immune, by Researched Nutritionals, Los Olivos, CA 800-755-3402 - For healthy NK levels and Th1-Th2 Modulations - wow what a great herbal combo - I'm taking just one a day and doing well.

Also taking Gastro-Ease, by Life Extension - Zinc L-Carnosine and Lactobacilis reuteri - healthy stomach enviro. controls h. pylori and others.
On Amazon, Amazon link to product: https://amzn.to/2ycoyk4

Hope this helps.

Chuck

GoNaturalHealing.com Please click on: Amazon (banner) Goes to your page on Amazon. Same low prices, order anything.

I am an approved affiliate for Amazon. Affiliate earnings support site. Thank you. My site offers free info on: Foods, herbs, Homeopathy & case studies explained.
Chuck Solomon 310/795-6629 chucksolomon@yahoo.com
Yes, That’s the sort of thing that Lou is writing about and talking about. But it goes much further than that. So the miasm or remedy for you would not necessarily be malaria. He looks Proving symptoms, clinical history of the remedy, the culture that the remedy comes from, all the normal things we look at when we describe a remedy. I don’t think his book covers malaria. But his course does. The thing is, the symptoms come and go. His way of analysis also puts malaria in I think the third column of Sholten’s periodic table map. So if you had the miasmatic characteristics, then you would look at the other remedies associated with that miasm.

I should warn you, when I took that diphtherinum, I had clear aggravations for a whole month. Overreacted in all of my respiratory areas producing a tremendous amount of mucus. But I didn’t have any feeling of sickness. Finally I had an aggravation of a nosebleed that I’ve never had before. That’s when I knew I needed to stop the remedy. Maybe you could take it more slowly, or that’s what I should’ve done.But I was pretty happy to see my rheumatism go and I didn’t mind the pace.

I’m thinking we’re going to all have to strengthen her immune system. Vithoukas In levels of health talks about evaluating that system. I think even allopathy having a very good evaluation of the immune system would be a much better idea than vaccinations.
Sent from myMail for iOS
Sunday, March 29, 2020 12:29 +0900 from minutus@yahoogroups.com :

Kristy Lampe

Post by Kristy Lampe »

Interesting analysis in The Atlantic:
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... nd/608719/
Find the right “MIND” rubrics will be very important – during and after each outbreak – to go along with the rest of the total symptom-picture of each patient.
Kristy

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Skimmed this article and really disliked it as it was all about the same propaganda narrative with which we are being fed.

I would suggest listening again to the 10" talk by Th. Cowan, MD

t
Virus-free. www.avg.com

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Thanks Tanya!

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

And, if I haven't shared it yet, the following article is also very educating presenting the views and opinions from doctors and researchers mainly of the EU but also some unheard voices from the US.
A German doctor with brains and balls most scientists and docs can only dream of. He wrote an open letter to Merkel asking about the measures taken concerning the new c virus and questions about the severity of the validity of the seriousness of the virus itself:

https://swprs.org/open-letter-from-prof ... la-merkel/

In general, this constantly updated article is full with references, official data from Europe, doctor interviews; it should eb a must read for anybody reporting on this new virus (and for us common folk trying to wrap our minds and lives around the 'new (and since things established for our protection often simply stay as restrictions in the future) way of life':
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
Heidi
Thanks Tanya!

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”