genus epidemicus

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Scghomeopath

genus epidemicus

Post by Scghomeopath »

Hi,
Has anyone found a genus epidemicus for the latest respiratory flu sweeping the country???
dry deep cough, fever, hot face cold feet, chills on movement, thirstlessness with fever, very
exhausted, littlest thing is monumental..symptoms can be strong for a good week.

thanks
shirley

Carnations mean admiration, Tulips mean love - what do Roses mean? Find out now!

Hennie Duits

Re: genus epidemicus

Post by Hennie Duits »

I’d say that for so lang as classical homeopathy hasn’t found a reliable genus epidemicus remedy yet, patients should be advised to use anything that promotes the healthy working of the immune system (as have been discussed before), *also* (stressed!) including measures to *downregulate* a possibly overreacting immune system (because it may kill you).
Hennie

APEX PRECITECH

Post by APEX PRECITECH »

Hello
I just joined and saw your post. Has a genus not been found yet ? I am seeing some videos of discharged patients who say "itch in the throat" , " just flu like " etc. Not much to even start a case. One symptom often talked about is " coughing but not able to raise anything ".

Regards

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Apparently no GE yet but many working on it.

Jeremy Sherr had collected 108 sx reported by him in a webinar about a week ago.

My suspicions are that there will be different remedies in different geographical locations

as we are already seeing people sending in such reports of what works for them in different countries.

And welcome to Minutus

t

APEX PRECITECH

Post by APEX PRECITECH »

Hello All

How members will appreciate the idea of a whatsapp or a telegram group . Telegram allows thousands of members whereas whatsapp allows 256 max.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”