Re[2]: All messages at Rife site now?

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Ellen Madono

Re[2]: All messages at Rife site now?

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi Nancy,
I really only participate in this forum. But sometimes I need to go out and get information from a forum.
If you asked something about a specific email, somehow the formun is designed so people answering also only talk about that issue. Also you participate only in one section where you have interest. The form becomes very particular about answers that are not relevant. Maybe I’m hoping for too much, but my impression was that Peter made a Formun that does something like that. Messages are slotted into topics. You have to go to the Internet to see this interface, but you certainly don’t have to wade through stuff that you’re not interested in. Also you can wake up a burning issue that we talked about before. I’ve never done that but I think it might be useful.
So anyway forget about participating on your email. Hopefully you won’t do that.
Ellen Madono
Sent from myMail for iOS
Monday, April 6, 2020 07:14 +0900 from minutus :

Return to “Migration Archive”