Forum Update

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Peter Walker
Site Admin

Forum Update

Post by Peter Walker »

Hi Minutus Group,
on Saturday, we managed to pass the $309 border with the current status at $311.42.
Work has already been started on setting up your new forum and all the member accounts from the Minutus YahooGroup have already been imported. The transfer of your message archives is currently being prepared and the forum’s features are being setup.
This process will however take several days to complete and I will keep you all informed. You will receive an email from minutus@forums.group when the forum is ready to be used with your login details.
As not enough money was donated to cover the yearly hosting costs, the forum will finance itself from advertising on the forum pages.

----------------------

While scanning your attachments archive, a trojan infected email was found that was posted by Sarvadaman Oberoi on December 7, 2011:

“hi friends

play this game its wonderful.

--
Regards.

Sarvadaman Oberoi
Tower 1 Flat 1102, The Uniworld Garden,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018 Haryana INDIA
Mobile: +919818768349 Tele: +911244227522
email: manioberoi@... “
---

The attachment to that email was called: flashgame.rar

For those that have already purchased and downloaded the archive, I recommend you all scan your computers for this file and delete it. In the downloaded archive, it is located at: Attachments/minutus/flashgame.rar
Once deleted, there is nothing more you need to do as I doubt any of you have actually tried to open that file. The download files have all been replaced and I recommend just downloading your archive again from the link sent to you after purchase.
Of all 70 groups I had archived, this one file is the only virus infected file that was found. I have now removed it and updated the archives. If you downloaded one of the following archives, please download the file again using the same download link.
The following archives from https://groups.rifeforum.com were affected and all of them have now been updated:

Minutus
All_You_Can_Eat_Pack
Holistic_Pack
Minutus_Pack
Rife_Beck_Holistic_Pack
Rife_Exclusive_Pack

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: Forum Update

Post by Peter Walker »

Hi Minutus Group,
on Saturday, we managed to pass the $309 border with the current status at $311.42.
Work has already been started on setting up your new forum and all the member accounts from the Minutus YahooGroup have already been imported. The transfer of your message archives is currently being prepared and the forum’s features are being setup.
This process will however take several days to complete and I will keep you all informed. You will receive an email from minutus@forums.group when the forum is ready to be used with your login details.
As not enough money was donated to cover the yearly hosting costs, the forum will finance itself from advertising on the forum pages.

----------------------

While scanning your attachments archive, a trojan infected email was found that was posted by Sarvadaman Oberoi on December 7, 2011:

“hi friends

play this game its wonderful.

--
Regards.

Sarvadaman Oberoi
Tower 1 Flat 1102, The Uniworld Garden,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018 Haryana INDIA
Mobile: +919818768349 Tele: +911244227522
email: manioberoi@... “
---

The attachment to that email was called: flashgame.rar

For those that have already purchased and downloaded the archive, I recommend you all scan your computers for this file and delete it. In the downloaded archive, it is located at: Attachments/minutus/flashgame.rar
Once deleted, there is nothing more you need to do as I doubt any of you have actually tried to open that file. The download files have all been replaced and I recommend just downloading your archive again from the link sent to you after purchase.
Of all 70 groups I had archived, this one file is the only virus infected file that was found. I have now removed it and updated the archives. If you downloaded one of the following archives, please download the file again using the same download link.
The following archives from https://groups.rifeforum.com were affected and all of them have now been updated:

Minutus
All_You_Can_Eat_Pack
Holistic_Pack
Minutus_Pack
Rife_Beck_Holistic_Pack
Rife_Exclusive_Pack
Regards

Peter Walker

The Rife Forum

www.rife.de

www.rifewiki.org

www.rifeshop.com