The Future on Minutus - Alternatives to groups.io ACTION NEEDED

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Healthseeker

The Future on Minutus - Alternatives to groups.io ACTION NEEDED

Post by Healthseeker »

Yep! I had the same problem as Ellen Madono. Tried to donate, but couldn't figure it out. Posting an email address to the group to use PayPal would be helpful. And, I too, downloaded the archives. I have no clue (yet) how to open them, but I'm sure someone has figured it out by now. I haven't been able to read as many posts lately because I have personal concerns I have had to tend to.

Agi

--

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the

Ellen Madono

Re: The Future on Minutus - Alternatives to groups.io ACTION NEEDED

Post by Ellen Madono »

Thanks Agi,

Paypal was really easy. Use this email on Paypal.. Rifeforum@rife.de Paying by PayPal does not cost you anything I believe. In the comments mention that you are donating for Minutus.
Best,
Ellen Madono

Healthseeker

Re: The Future on Minutus - Alternatives to groups.io ACTION NEEDED

Post by Healthseeker »

Ellen,

Thank you! I sent my "donation" last night.

I love what I learn here!

Thanks to all!

Agi

Return to “Migration Archive”