The Future on Minutus - Alternatives to groups.io

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Tamar Reznik

Re: The Future on Minutus - Alternatives to groups.io

Post by Tamar Reznik »

Awesome Peter. Thank you. Blessings.

Tamar Reznik

Veronique Bouan

Post by Veronique Bouan »

Thank you Peter !

Véronique

Le sam. 8 févr. 2020 à 00:02, 'Peter Walker' rifeforum@rife.de [minutus] > a écrit :

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Hi Minutus group,
our expert just told me he was ill with a high fever and was unable to do any work recently. He will be back on the job on Monday so we have to wait a little longer for the messages to be imported. Sorry about this, but we will get this job done ASAP.
“To: Peter Walker

Subject: Re: YahooGroups Project
Hello Peter.

I've had a high temperature (even above 39 degrees Celsius) in the last few days and I even had to go to the hospital then they told me that I have to take antibiotics. Today is the first day where I feel a little better. Unfortunately, with such a state of health I was not able to continue working. I was not able to answer your e-mail yesterday, for which I'm sorry.

If everything will be alright with my health, I will return to work on Monday.

There are some problems with conversion and it will take more time than I assumed. I hope that I will be able to finish it as soon as possible.”
So, don’t worry as the job has not been forgotten and I will see it through to the end. I have also contacted Soroush to get him to learn how to be able to moderate the group once the transfer is complete and the new forum is up and running with all members and messages restored. The new forum has to be empty when the archives are uploaded, so I cannot open it before this is done. You can however practice and try out the beta-forum as much as you like, but those messages will not be preserved.
Once all is running properly, I will withdraw from actively monitoring this group as I have a lot of other projects that need my attention and they actually help to pay my bills.

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Hi Minutus group,
our expert just told me he was ill with a high fever and was unable to do any work recently. He will be back on the job on Monday so we have to wait a little longer for the messages to be imported. Sorry about this, but we will get this job done ASAP.
“To: Peter Walker

Subject: Re: YahooGroups Project
Hello Peter.

I've had a high temperature (even above 39 degrees Celsius) in the last few days and I even had to go to the hospital then they told me that I have to take antibiotics. Today is the first day where I feel a little better. Unfortunately, with such a state of health I was not able to continue working. I was not able to answer your e-mail yesterday, for which I'm sorry.

If everything will be alright with my health, I will return to work on Monday.

There are some problems with conversion and it will take more time than I assumed. I hope that I will be able to finish it as soon as possible.”
So, don’t worry as the job has not been forgotten and I will see it through to the end. I have also contacted Soroush to get him to learn how to be able to moderate the group once the transfer is complete and the new forum is up and running with all members and messages restored. The new forum has to be empty when the archives are uploaded, so I cannot open it before this is done. You can however practice and try out the beta-forum as much as you like, but those messages will not be preserved.
Once all is running properly, I will withdraw from actively monitoring this group as I have a lot of other projects that need my attention and they actually help to pay my bills.

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Return to “Migration Archive”