IMPORTANT: No discussions of anti-vaccination ideologies permitted

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Shannon Nelson

Re: IMPORTANT: No discussions of anti-vaccination ideologies permitted

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Anyone know of health-related groups being hosted on “sympathetic” private servers—is that what solves the problem, or is it more than that? What do we need to understand about the issues?

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Well the Rife Forum I run is on a private server, for example, and I know that supports free speech because I run it...

It would be easy to add a Homeopathy section.

But have you guys not read my post today that it is possible to port your Yahoo group messages to a phpBB based forum. More details and a poll are right here:
https://groups.rifeforum.com/minutus.php#donate

Hennie Duits

Post by Hennie Duits »

I like what I see here:
https://mewe.com/about

Hennie

Op 21-12-2019 om 12:35 schreef Hennie Duits he.duits@kpnmail.nl [minutus]:

angels harmony

Post by angels harmony »

Time to find a new group!!
Sent from my iPhone

Jan via Groups.Io

Post by Jan via Groups.Io »

Just passing this along. FYI
I am on Catwell also but not going to follow them to MeWe. They are striving to be a Facebook competitor as I understand it.

This was in a message from one of the Catwell people from MeWe. Just relaying an issue that came up with someone who did switch with them. Doesn't look too appealing. Especially the bulleted points at bottom.
Jan
Hennie said:

Heidi

Post by Heidi »

yes, that's where some 'controversial topics' are finding refuge. There are more platforms being developed (e.g., by Mike Adams-whatever you think about him, this is how it is going), which gives more 'safe places' in case MeWe is being torn down (which I assume, will be tried).
Heidi
I like what I see here:
https://mewe.com/about

Hennie

Op 21-12-2019 om 12:35 schreef Hennie Duits he.duits@kpnmail.nl [minutus]:

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

When groups such as .io require that you diminish your personal integrity to 'join', that is when it crosses the line. Who would disagree that by prohibiting conversations about a topic that is of critical importance to parents and all adults, they are expecting people to willingly put their blinders on and look the other way, while knowing that such prohibition of free speech diminishes everyone's integrity. Yes, your integrity as a thinking conscious human being.
Hold on to it dearly, it will become ever more important in the months ahead, if you are also reading what is happening nationally and internationally. Deb
Time to find a new group!!

Sent from my iPhone

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi Shannon,
I think we were talking of moving to the British Institute of Homeopathy which is a school. But Maria, the administrator of the internet course in the US did not have time to do the footwork.
Ellen Madono

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

As many people have been saying, if we stand in an easily identifiable spot, we will be gulped down the Big Brother black hole together. We need to stand where we cannot be easily swallowed.

Return to “Migration Archive”