Index Page

Welcome to the Minutus Forum. If you have technical question or comments about this forum, please post them here so that we can see them and respond.
Dr. DHMS

Index Page

Post by Dr. DHMS »

I tried to locate the latest posts on the Index Page but wasn't successful. I suggest that the index page should show at least the links of latest posts, regardless of topic somewhere for easy approach and reading.
Thanks,

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: Index Page

Post by Peter Walker »

Dr. DHMS
I tried to locate the latest posts on the Index Page but wasn't successful. I suggest that the index page should show at least the links of latest posts, regardless of topic somewhere for easy approach and reading.
Thanks,

On the Home Page of the forum, you should be seeing a "Recent Topics" window that looks like this:

images/training/recenttopics.jpg

You can see the 5 most recent posts made on the forum and at the top right of that window, you can click on the numbers to go further back up to 50 topics (5 topics listed on 10 pages). 

This does exactly what you are asking for, showing the 50 latest topics (a topic can have more than one post, labelled as "Replies").

Additionally, that round icon to the left of each topic is shown in red when it contains an unread post.

I hope than answers your question.

Return to “Forum Feedback”