Topic Notifications Updated

Welcome to the Minutus Forum. If you have technical question or comments about this forum, please post them here so that we can see them and respond.
Peter Walker
Site Admin

Topic Notifications Updated

Post by Peter Walker »

I have just uploaded a new updated format for those topic notifications that send each new post and reply to the Minutus group on groups.io

The new version allows us to choose which forums these emails are sent out for so now any posts made in the Vaccinations and General Off Topic sections will not be sent out via Email, to avoid any problems with groups.io policies.

I have also changed the format of these emails to be much more reader friendly - in fact this post is the first one to make use of the new improved format.

I am continuing to work hard to further improve the forum, but if you guys continue to boycott using the forum, then it will come to a point that I will just give up on your group and leave you all to do what you want. I have enough other projects to work on.

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: Topic Notifications Updated

Post by Peter Walker »

The first try of the updated script did not work properly. Obviously html codes do not work so I have made corrections and I hope this looks better.

Return to “Forum Feedback”