THANK YOU, PETER!!!

Welcome to the Minutus Forum. If you have technical question or comments about this forum, please post them here so that we can see them and respond.
tely49

THANK YOU, PETER!!!

Post by tely49 »

Peter, thank you so much for all the work you've done in putting together this forum!

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: THANK YOU, PETER!!!

Post by Peter Walker »

You are welcome, at least you have managed to get here - I do not see many others here, yet.

I have spend hundreds of hours working towards getting your archives and members reunited and it would be great to see everybody now using it.

I know it is confusing as to how to get logged on, but I hope I have made it understandable enough.

For me, it is pretty much job done and I just have to make sure everything is working properly. Minutus was the first YahooGroup to get transferred, so problems were bound to happen. I have also learned a lot from this process that will make it easier for the next groups to move here.

Happy Easter and I hope your peers and Minutus managed to get logged in here soon, too.

Regards

Peter

tely49

Post by tely49 »

Peter, can you set up new groups, too? And if so, what does it take to make that happen?

Tely

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Do you mean new catagories on this forum or do you mean new forums for other topics like this one.

Yes, both are possible. Details on how to order a new group are on the main website: https://forums.group

The ordering system is not 100% complete, but will be in the next few days.

tely49

Post by tely49 »

I mean new forums for other topics like this one. Thank you for the link -- I'll check it out!

Marci Mearns

Post by Marci Mearns »

Ditto - Thank you for creating such a robust, user-friendly tool for this group.

Return to “Forum Feedback”