Husbands heartburn

Carol Orr

Husbands heartburn

Post by Carol Orr »

I hope I’m writing this in the right place . In the 1980s my husband was sick and I called the homeopathic doctor and said, “ tell the doctor your symptoms”. The doctor must have asked him to describe his symptoms and my husbands response was, in a nasty tone , l”m sick . You’re the doctor, dont you know what sick means? Fix me” or something like that. Gave the phone back to me and dr said, “bryonia!”

40’years later. We are in quarantine getting along great and he starts complaining of heartburn. Goes to bed with it and wakes up with it. I try different things. Take your vit c and d with your food, drink more water, try baking soda...and then he starts sleeping all the time and after the third day he starts screeching that he is sick and he needs a doctor and he is dying and I have to take him to the hospital. And he acts like it’s my fault. I give him bryonia 200c. The next morning he wakes up and he says it’s gone.he is acting bewildered . Then he wakes up this morning and he nicely says “it is still gone”... like he can’t believe it. He goes out to buy some things.’he makes dinner . He quit the sleeping all the time. Normal human again.

Carol Orr

Re: Husbands heartburn

Post by Carol Orr »

I forgot to mention he had the heartburn for over a month .

Roger Barr

Post by Roger Barr »

Great post! I think I will always remember this about Bryonia.

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Isn’t it weird the way some people we treat never see the Homoeopathy in their treatment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

Great case.
Thanks for sharing ,  Jean

Return to “Cases”